The primary end point was local progression-free survival (LPFS).
What does LPFS stand for?
LPFS stands for Local Progression-Free Survival (oncology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPFS
We have 5 other meanings of LPFS in our Acronym Attic
- Low-Pass Filtered Noise
- Low Pour Fuel Oil
- Liga Portuguesa Futebol Profissional
- Look-Ahead Packet Fair Queueing
- Low Pass Filter at the Receiver
- Lancashire Partnership for Road Safety (UK)
- Limited Purpose Financial Reporting Standards (South Africa)
- Lake Pontchartrain Forecasting System (Louisiana)
- Level Playing Field Support (grant; UK)
- Lipoprotein Free Serum
- Locoregional Progression-Free Survival
- London Playing Fields Society (UK)
- Lower Potomac Field Station (Virginia; US DOI)
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account
- log-periodic folded-slot array (antenna)
- Labor Pension Fund Supervisory Committee (China)
- Lichen Planus Follicularis Tumidus (dermatology)
- Lora Phillips Foundation Trust
- Low Pass Filter at the Transmitter
- Low-Pressure Fuel Turbopump (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It showed an approximate doubling of disease-free survival and local progression-free survival for high risk soft tissue sarcoma patients when hyperthermia therapy was added to chemotherapy, as compared to the results for patients treated with chemotherapy alone.
Comparing patients with NanoKnife System procedures to those receiving standard therapy, the authors reported a significant improvement in local progression-free survival, 14 versus six months.