Maintenance and Surveillance: Incorrect technician action while performing local power range monitor replacement activities resulted in temporary entry into a TS limiting condition for operation.
What does LPRM stand for?
LPRM stands for Local Power Range Monitor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPRM
We have 2 other meanings of LPRM in our Acronym Attic
- Large Public Research Institution
- Legal Profession Reform Index
- Libertarian Party of Rhode Island (political party)
- Livestock Production Research Institute (Tanzania)
- Laboratory Property Removal/Loan
- Lonesome Pine Regional Library (Wise, VA)
- Low-Power Red Laser Light
- Linearly-Polarized Radial Line Slot-Array
- Linearly-Polarized Radial Line Slot-Array Antenna
- Line Printer Remove
- Low-Power Range Monitor
- Low Pressure Reverse Osmosis
- Lytton Park Residents' Organization (Toronto, Canada)
- Linear Processing Real Orthogonal Design
- Lachi Poverty Reduction Project (UN; Pakistan)
- Lacrimal Proline-Rich Protein
- Land Preservation and Recreation Plan (Maryland)
- Lao People's Revolutionary Party (Laos)
- Lunar Precursor Robotic Program (US NASA)
- Lancashire Parish Register Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the terms of the agreement, GE will provide its full suite of reactor power monitoring instrumentation, including its most advanced Local Power Range Monitor (LPRM) sensor, and associated technical service expertise.