The NCC/NEF project used a simple evaluation tool called LM3 or Local Multiplier 3.
What does LM3 stand for?
LM3 stands for Local Multiplier 3 (measures local ecomony impact)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LM3
- Longitudinal Muscle with Myenteric Plexus
- Lockheed Martin Mission Systems
- License Manager-X (software)
- Longitudinal Smooth Muscle-Myenteric Plexus (also seen as LM-MP)
- Lymphatic Mapping and Sentinel Lymphadenectomy
- Lumen Per Watt
- LAN Manager for Unix
- Luigi's Mansion 2 (gaming)
- Licensed Music to Player (video game system)
- Lembaga Menaggulangi Masalah Merokok (indonesian smoking control foundation)
- Labor Management Agreement
- Laboratoire de Mécanique et d'Acoustique
- Labour Market Agreement (Canada)
- Labour Market Analysis (various organizations)
- Laminating Materials Association, Inc.
- Land Management Agency (various locations)
- Land Mine Awareness
- Landscape Maintenance Association
- Lao Medical Association
- Large Mode Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
The county council looked at its spending over the course of a full year, and analysed the impact of its spending policies using the foundation's Local Multiplier 3 (LM3, better known as `The Leaky Budget' model).