Granville Jones killed Kenneth Auger, 64, with a claw hammer on December 20, 2008, two days after he called his local mental health team for help.
What does LMHT stand for?
LMHT stands for Local Mental Health Team (UN; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LMHT
We have 3 other meanings of LMHT in our Acronym Attic
- Lancaster Mennonite High School (also seen as LMH; Pennsylvania)
- Lee Memorial Health System (Lee County, FL)
- Lima Memorial Health System (Lima, OH)
- Loddon Mallee Housing Services Ltd. (Australia)
- Lower Merion High School (Ardmore, PA)
- Lower Merion Historical Society (Bala Cynwyd, PA)
- Le Morne Heritage Trust (finance)
- Leeds Mental Health Trust (UK)
- Lehmann Mehler Hirst Thornton Associates (Durham, NC)
- Licensed Mental Health Technician
- Los Muertos Hemoglobine Team (gaming clan)
- Let Me Hack That for You (UK)
- Liquid Metal Heat Exchanger
- Labor Market Information
- Laboratory Management Institute (University of California, Davis)
- Laboratory Microsystems Incorporated
- Langley Management Instructions
- Language Matters, Inc.
- Lantheus Medical Imaging (North Billerica, MA)
- Large and Medium Industries
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a man who cared for his elderly father and who was having help and support from his local mental health team, the barrister said.
He was put under the care of the local mental health team and the only communication he had with the outside world was during visits from health workers.
Your doctor should be able to determine whether or not a referral to the local mental health team is required.
For myself, I cannot give enough praise to our social services and the local mental health teams for all their help and support during this hard time.