Qatar Shell Company managing director and chairman Wael Sawan said, "We are extremely proud to include QVC as a local manufacturer to our supply chain.
What does LOCMAN stand for?
LOCMAN stands for Local Manufacturer
This definition appears very rarely
- Logistics Control and Information Support
- Logical Co-processing Kernel
- Lockheed Martin
- Lots of Copies Keep Stuff Safe (Stanford University)
- Live Oak County Library (George West, TX)
- Lack of Cohesion of Methods (software metrics)
- Law of Conservation of Matter (energy)
- Low Osmolality Contrast Media
- Low Osmolar Contrast Material
- Lower of Cost or Market (inventory valuation)
- Low Observability Coatings and Materials Maintenance
- Local Oxidation CMOS
- League of Old Continent Nations (gaming)
- Location (NEC)
- London Open College Network
- Land of Chaos Online (game)
- Layered Organization in the Coastal Ocean
- Locomotive (mining industry)
- Loudoun County, Virginia (nickname)
- LOw COmplexity LOssless COmpression for Images
Samples in periodicals archive:
Minister for Manufacturing, Exports and Trade Richard Dalla-Riva visited Relay Monitoring Systems in Mulgrave today to announce that 19 local manufacturers would share in $3.
China has rejected a plan by Japan's Fuji Heavy Industries to form a joint venture with local manufacturer Chery Automobile in the world's biggest auto market, a press report said Friday.
The mood at the Auto Expo in New Delhi, which runs until Tuesday, is upbeat as foreign and local manufacturers eye the explosive growth of the Indian car market, Asia's third biggest.
While it's a good first step, it'll take much more to overcome the myriad challenges faced by local manufacturers, according to Bob Scott, chairman of the Valley Industry and Commerce Association.
Secondly, a local manufacturer, located within a 500-mile radius from the job site, fabricated the steel members, which were installed by a local contractor.
Guatemala's promoters also work closely with the Guatemala Chamber of Industry so that local manufacturers can offer investors cluster industrial support for assembly work.
In 1996 the voters amended the City Charter to require local manufacturers to account for the hazardous substances they use, produce and release into our air and water.