The new device, named "Allergy Test on a Chip(TM)," is intended to comprise a technological substitute for the animal test known as the local lymph node assay ("LLNA").
What does LLNA stand for?
LLNA stands for Local Lymph Node Assay
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Latina Leadership Network (California)
- Laugh Like Niall
- Law of Large Numbers
- Les Legions Noires (group of French bands)
- Lifelong Learning Network
- Line Link Network
- Linked Local Network (radio show)
- Literacy, Language and Numeracy (education)
- Louvain-La-Neuve (Belgium)
- Lower Limit of Normal
- Longitudinal Literacy and Numeracy Study (UK)
- Laubach Literacy of New Brunswick (volunteer literacy group; Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Lesser Long-Nosed Bat
- Low Level Narrow Band
- Latina Leadership Network of California Community colleges
- Laparoscopic Lymph Node Dissection
- Law Librarians of New England
- Low Level No Items Initial Equipment No Accessories Command Materia Only (Final Fantasy VII gaming)
- Lung Interstitial Lymphocyte Natural Killer
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the local lymph node assay, female BALB/c mice were dosed for 3 days with vehicle (dimethyl sulfoxide), positive control, or increasing concentrations (0.
An example, the local lymph node assay (LLNA), is an alternative test for skin sensitization that was conceived in 1984, with the first paper on the assay published in 1986 (Kimber et al.