A: Shaffer: A local living economy is made up of small-and medium-sized businesses that are keenly aware of the footprint they make, the amount of energy they're using, the amount of waste they're creating, and they try to minimize those with an eye toward making the local ecosystem as healthy as possible.
What does LLE stand for?
LLE stands for Local Living Economy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LLE
We have 43 other meanings of LLE in our Acronym Attic
- Lifelong Learning Development Unit (United Kingdom)
- Laboratory for Laser Energetics
- Laser Light Engine (picture quality)
- Left Lower Extremity
- Liberty Lines Express
- Life Limb or Eyesight
- Limited Liability Enterprise
- Link-Level Encryption (Oracle)
- Liquid-Liquid Extraction
- Little League Elbow (overuse injury)
- Locally Linear Embedding (algorithm)
- Loss of Life Expectancy
- Louisiana Land & Exploration Company (New Orleans, LA)
- Low-Level Exception (contractual status; National Basketball Association)
- Lower Level Environment
- Loss of Life Expectancy among Exposure-Induced Deaths (radiation)
- Languages and Literatures of Europe and the Americas (Hawaii)
- Little Lake Education Association
- Local Law Enforcement Agency
- Life Learning Experience Assessment Program