Workers performed a five-year overhaul on the high pressure coolant injection turbine, disassembled and inspected a low pressure turbine, replaced 14 main steam relief valves and 19 control rod drives, performed over 130 local leak rate tests, and cleaned over 100,000 condenser tubes.
What does LLRT stand for?
LLRT stands for Local Leak Rate Test
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLRT
We have 1 other meaning of LLRT in our Acronym Attic
- Lateral Load Resisting System (construction)
- Library and Learning Resource Services (University of Central Lancashire; Lancashire, England, UK)
- Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society (orthopedic surgeons)
- Liverpool Land Rover Society (UK)
- Low Level Radar System
- Low-Level Radioactive Samples
- Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland Structure Plan (UK)
- Land of the Large Round Tables
- Leicester Lambretta Racing Team (Leicester, England motor scooter racing club)
- Life Love Regret Tragedy (website)
- Log Likelihood Ratio Test (statistics)
- Law/Legislative Reference Unit (Connecticut State Library)
- Low Level Rotational Velocity
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste Disposal Facility
- Low Level Radioactive Waste Management Office (Canada)
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste Policy Act (PL 96-573)
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste Policy Amendments Act
- Law Library Resource Xchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
Engineering and Technical Support -- Deactivated head spray line containment isolation valves remain to be removed from the Type C local leak rate test program.