The author discusses, in some detail, the seven important elements of preschool programs serving children with disabilities: * A network of model prekindergarten demonstration programs * A national technical assistance center for universal prekindergarten * A national set of guidelines to shape state initiatives * Financial incentives and flexible funding to stimulate and support universal prekindergarten * Involvement of parents and advocates in all aspects of planning and implementation * A federal role in personnel development * State and local Interagency Coordinating Councils.
What does LICC stand for?
LICC stands for Local Interagency Coordinating Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LICC
We have 45 other meanings of LICC in our Acronym Attic
- LORAN Inertial Command Air Launched Missile
- Long Island City Arts Project (New York)
- Low Income Customer Assistance Program (Niagara Mohawk)
- Long Island Campaign for Affordable Rental Housing
- Lasting Infrastructure Cost Benchmarking (International Union of Railways)
- limited international bidding procedures
- Lion Industries Corporation Berhad (Malaysia)
- Long Island Commercial Bank (New York, USA)
- Lowell Institute Cooperative Broadcasting Council
- Long Island City Business Development Corporation
- London Institute for Contemporary Christianity (UK)
- London International Creative Competition (UK)
- Long Island Clothing Co.
- Lopez Island Conservation Corps
- Louisville International Cultural Center
- Languages in Contact and Conflict in Africa
- Long Island Cheerleading Coaches Association (New York)
- Long Island City Cultural Alliance (Long Island City, NY)
- Laboratory Information Calibration Control Board
- Lifu International College of Chinese Medicine (acupunture; Basel, Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joy Libeskind is director of the Connecticut Parents Resource Library and co-chair of the Greater Waterbury Local Interagency Coordinating Council.
Collaborating for comprehensive services for young children and their families: The local interagency coordinating council.