7, 1995--Bank of America Community Development Bank has provided a $20 million credit facility to the Local Initiatives Managed Assets Corporation (LIMAC), which will help LIMAC maintain a secondary market for affordable housing and community development loans, and help provide new capital for the creation of low-income housing across the country.
What does LIMAC stand for?
LIMAC stands for Local Initiatives Managed Assets Corporation (New York, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LIMAC
We have 2 other meanings of LIMAC in our Acronym Attic
- Langkawi International Maritime Aerospace (Expo)
- Laser Induced Mass Analysis
- Left Internal Mammary Artery
- Licensing Industry Manufacturer's Association
- Light Mobility Aircraft (US Air Force)
- Local Internet Marketing Association
- Long Island MacArthur Airport (Islip, NY)
- Low-Impedance Magnetic Antenna
- Left Internal Mammary Artery to Left Anterior Descending Artery
- Large Integrated Monolithic Array Computer
- Low Income Measures Assessment Committee (Telstra; Australia)
- Linear Magnetic Drive Technology
- Liberian Mandingo Association of New York (Liberian peace advocacy)
- Long Island Mobile Amateur Radio Club (New York)
- Laboratory Information Management for Array Systems
- Laboratory of Integrative and Medical Biophysics (US National Institute of Child Health and Human Development)
- Laughing in My Brain (Internet slang)
- Limestone-Injection, Multistage Burner
- List of Molecular Biology (database)
- Listing of Molecular Biology Databases
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Prudential has agreed to purchase up to $5 million in 15-year bonds issued by the Local Initiatives Managed Assets Corporation (LIMAC).