The Schools of Wellness Initiative is funded by The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Local Initiative Funding Partners Program, in partnership with Children's Services Council of Broward County, Health Foundation of South Florida and the Quantum Foundation.
What does LIFPP stand for?
LIFPP stands for Local Initiative Funding Partners Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lennox Island First Nation (Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Location-Independent File Name
- Last In, First Out
- Life Orientations (trademark of Business Decisions International Pty Ltd)
- Liner In Free Out (shipping)
- Locked Intramedullary Flexible Osteosynthesis (fracture treatment)
- Lease in Furtherance of Conveyance
- Laser-Induced Fluorescence Polarization Detection
- Local Initiative Funding Partners
- Ligue Internationale de Femmes pour la Paix et la Liberté (French)
- Leukemia Inhibitory Factor Receptor
- Limited Instrument Flight Rules
- Limiting Inspiratory Flow Rate
- Line Item Fill Rate
- Long Island Fly Rodders (fly fishing; New York)
- Low Instrument Flight Rules
- Liquid Fueled Ramjet
- Ligue Francophone de Recherches et d'Activités Sous-Marines (Belgian French-speaking diving clubs association)
- Lopez Island Family Resource Center (Lopez Island, WA)
- Laser-Induced Fluorescence Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reference: BAA 00-33 Health Care Concept papers and initial project descriptions under the Local Initiative Funding Partners Program should be submitted to the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation by 1 August 2000.
Of 313 nationwide applications to the highly competitive Local Initiative Funding Partners program of The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF), only 18 were funded in 2003.