The trust is working with developer Liverpool and Sefton Health Partnerships set up under the NHS Local Improvement Finance Trust (LIFT) programme.
What does LIFT stand for?
LIFT stands for Local Improvement Finance Trust (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LIFT
We have 70 other meanings of LIFT in our Acronym Attic
- Lidars in Flat Terrain (experiment)
- Line Interactive Ferro Topology (CATV)
- Linear Filtering Technology
- Linking Individuals and Families in Transition
- Linking Innovation Finance and Technology (CORDIS, Europe)
- Linking the Interests of Families and Teachers (education)
- Literature Is for Thinking
- Live Inspired for Today (t-shirt brand)
- Living in Faith Together
- Living Information for Today
- Local Infrastructure Financing Tool (Washington)
- Lola Isroff Fund for Teens
- London International Festival of Theatre
- Lower Interest for Timeliness (finance)
- Lymphocyte Immunofluorescence Test
- Louisiana Industries for the Disabled
- Long Island Film TV Foundation (Nassau County Film Office)
- Living Independently for Today and Tomorrow
- Leaky Integrate and Fire Unit (cell model)
- Lakme India Fashion Week
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project was developed by Coventry Care Partnership through a Local Improvement Finance Trust (LIFT) partnership approach - a private and public partnership working together to build patient-focussed facilities.
The trust has worked with developer LSHP Ltd, set up under the NHS Local Improvement Finance Trust (Lift).
It is into the private finance initiative (PFI) and the local improvement finance trusts, through which GPs are being helped to acquire new premises.
Chapter 10: Risk Management and Procurement * Chapter 11: Supporting evidence-based design * Chapter 12: Benefits Realisation: Planning and evaluating healthcare infrastructures and services * Chapter 13: Towards the achievement of Continuous Improvement in the UK Local Improvement Finance Trust (LIFT) initiative * Chapter 14:Performance Management in the Context of Healthcare Infrastructure * Chapter 15: Hard FM and performance management in hospitals * Chapter 16: Community Clinics - Hard Facilities management and performance management For more information visit http://www.
The trust is working with developer LSHP Ltd, set up under the NHS Local Improvement Finance Trust (LIFT) for the Liverpool and Sefton areas, to achieve the project through a public private partnership.
The contracts have been placed by Prime - the Birmingham and Solihull Local Improvement Finance Trust (BaS LIFT) and their private sector partner Prime.
Only a statement from the Department of Health, claiming it was still too early to say who would be expected to pick up the liabilities of its Local Improvement Finance Trust (LIFT) buildings.