Tomorrow is the deadline for prequalification, which can be done at a local housing agency or online at www.
What does LHA stand for?
LHA stands for Local Housing Agency
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHA
We have 102 other meanings of LHA in our Acronym Attic
- Lateral Hypothalamic Area (brain)
- Left Hand Active (door feature)
- Left-Handers Association
- Leicestershire Health Authority (UK)
- Les Houches Accord (physics agreements)
- Linear Hybrid Automata
- Lippert/Heilshorn & Associates (New York, NY)
- Local Health Administration
- Local Highways Authority (UK)
- Local Hour Angle
- Local Housing Allowance
- Local Housing Authority
- Loess Hills Aquaculture
- Lord High Admiral
- Louis Harris Associates (polling)
- Louisiana Hospital Association (est. 1926)
- Love Hina Again (anime)
- Lowell Housing Authority (Massachusetts)
- Luteinizing Hormone, Alpha Chain
- Landing Helicopter-Assault/Landing Helicopter-Deck
Samples in periodicals archive:
But under federal rules, each tenant who had received federal support under the old contract had to be offered a voucher for similar federal assistance that is run by the local housing agency, Bjurling said.
HUD takes over local housing agency Further complicating the situation, the affordable housing programs in the area underwent significant restructuring this summer.
The tax-credit developer may need additional financing components, such as block grants, local housing agency grants, or state financing seconds, to get the project constructed.
Loan funding will most likely come from three sources: the proceeds of tax-exempt bonds to be issued by CHFA; from loans made by Bank of America; and, from the Mobile Home Park Resident Ownership Program (MPROP) funds of the California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD) and/or from a local housing agency.
Jones said Thursday was the first he'd heard of concerns from the local housing agency.
Afterward, the couple talked to local housing agency representatives, who helped them try to find shelter.