We also want to figure out ways in which we can work with local hobby stores to attract new collectors and create excitement," added Muret.
What does LHS stand for?
LHS stands for Local Hobby Store
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LHS
We have 204 other meanings of LHS in our Acronym Attic
- Littlestown High School (Littlestown, PA)
- Littleton High School (USA)
- Livermore High School
- Liverpool High School (NY)
- Livingston High School (various locations)
- Livonia High School (USA)
- Load Handling System
- Loara High School (Anaheim, CA)
- Local History Services (Indiana Historical Society)
- Local History Society (various organizations)
- Lockview High School
- Logan High School
- Logansport High School (Indiana)
- Lompoc High School (California)
- Londonderry High School (New Hampshire)
- Longmont Humane Society (Longmont, Colorado)
- Longwood High School (New York)
- Lopez High School (Brownsville, TX)
- Loudon High School (Tennessee)
- Loughborough High School (Loughborough, Leicestershire, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kibler -- who has been evangelizing the game before it was officially released -- has already won tens and thousands of dollars playing trading card games at local hobby stores, and at various tournaments held across the U.
Following on this trend, Score Entertainment plans to unleash their Organized Play program both in local hobby stores and Premiere Level events at conventions for 2004.