GPExpert Scripting Toolkit Provides a PowerShell Scripting Interface Into Domain and Local Group Policy Objects SAN ANSELMO, Calif.
What does LGPO stand for?
LGPO stands for Local Group Policy Object
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Low Grade Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- La Grande Public Library (La Grande, OR)
- Lake Geneva Public Library (Lake Geneva, WI)
- Lesser General Public License (GNU)
- Library General Public License
- Locust Grove Public Library (Georgia)
- Local Government and Planning Ministers' Council (Australia)
- Local Governance Performance Measurement System
- Lexicon of Greek Personal Names
- Licensed Graduate Psychiatric Nurse (credential)
- Local Government Project Procedures
- Leading Group for Poverty Reduction (China)
- Les Goldberg Public Relations (California)
- Localizing Ground Penetrating Radar
- Lotnicza Grupa Poszukiwawczo-Ratunkowa (Polish search and rescue group)
- Local Government Public Relations Association (Australia)
- Landsat Ground Processing System (USGS)
- Leukemic Guinea Pig Serum
- Local Government Pension Scheme (UK)
- Local Government and Public Service Reform Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
FullArmor Corporation WHO: Jeremy Moskowitz, Microsoft MVP, MCSE, author, and nationally recognized guru on Group Policy Danny Kim, Microsoft MVP on Group Policy, and CTO, FullArmor WHAT: Local Group Policy Objects (GPOs) provide a built-in mechanism for managing and automating the enforcement of security and configuration policies on Windows client machines.
These executable files are then delivered to endpoints by SMS, where the executable is run on the target machines and updates the Local Group Policy Object.