Interwoven TeamSite now powers the agency's leading Internet-based knowledge and information initiative, Local Government Online (LGOnline), launched at the Civic Leaders Summit in Brisbane, Australia earlier this month.
What does LGOL stand for?
LGOL stands for Local Government Online
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LGOL
We have 1 other meaning of LGOL in our Acronym Attic
- Local Government Ombudsman
- Low Grade Operative
- Low Gravity Orbit
- Leeco Gas and Oil Co.
- Local Government Officials' Conference
- London General Omnibus Company (UK)
- Local Government Ordinance Form (zoning requirement)
- Lets Get Our Flirt On
- Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act of 1987 (New Zealand)
- Lilac Gardens of Lindsay (Ontario, Canada)
- Life Giving Outreach Ministries (Columbia, SC)
- Leading Group Office on Poverty Alleviation and Development (China)
- Leather Goddesses of Phobos (gaming)
- Little Groups Of Paratroopers
- Looks Good on Paper
- Little Groups Of Rangers
- Local Government Operational Research Unit (UK)
- Liverpool Guild of Students (UK)
- Local Government Officials Training Program (Japan)
- Like Gods of the Sun (My Dying Bride album)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Michigan survey found that what citizens and businesses most want from a governmental Web site is the ability to file complaints, obtain permits, buy dog licenses, pay taxes and do business with local government online instead of standing in line," Wendland wrote.
Getting Whitehall and local government online will enable the Government to make services more cost-efficient, user-friendly and accessible.
INDIANAPOLIS -- In partnership with Local Government Online (LoGO) Indiana, an affiliate of NIC Inc.
eONE Global Expands State and Local Government Online Payment Capabilities, Will Operate govPay Business Moving Forward NAPA, Calif.
INDIANAPOLIS -- In partnership with Local Government Online (LoGO) Indiana, a subsidiary of NIC, the Marion County Clerk's Office is now making tax warrant information available online at indygov.
For the past year, the Speedway Town Hall and Police Department have worked in partnership with NIC affiliate, Local Government Online (LoGO) Indiana, to process electronic payments within their offices using LoGO Indiana's Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliant Payment Processing Solution.
The webinar will highlight the partnership between Local Government Online Indiana, an NIC affiliate, and the City of Indianapolis and Marion County and will discuss the importance of ensuring government agencies meet certain security and compliance standards when processing electronic payments.