According to the Local Government International Bureau, local authorities Dundee and Hounslow in London have already twinned with Palestinian cities.
What does LGIB stand for?
LGIB stands for Local Government International Bureau (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LGIB
We have 1 other meaning of LGIB in our Acronym Attic
- Lenox Group, Inc. (giftware)
- Liberty Global, Inc. (various locations)
- Lifeguard Instructor
- Local Government Indicators
- Local Government Initiative (various locations)
- Local Government Institute
- Lower Gastrointestinal
- Lympho Granuloma Inguinale (venereal disease)
- Lynx Geosystems Incorporated
- Large Generator Interconnection Agreement
- Lower Gastrointestinal Bleeding (medical)
- Lacrimal Gland Interstitial Cells (microbiology)
- LG Information and Communication Ltd. (electronics company; Seoul, South Korea)
- Lieutenant Governor in Council (Canada)
- Ligand Gated Ion Channels (cell signalling)
- Line Group ISDN Controller
- Local Government Information Centre (various locations)
- Ligand-Gated Ion Channel Superfamily
- Local Government Initiative Development, Ltd. (consulting firm; est. 2002; UK)
- Low Glycemic Index Diet
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both opposition politicians were speaking at a Cardiff conference, Close to EU: Europe in Wales, organised by the Local Government International Bureau and the Welsh Local Government Association.
The Local Government International Bureau has heralded the centre as a prime example of how local authorities can boost their economies and link into the European Union's Lisbon Strategy for Growth and Jobs.