and Israel's Local Government Economic Services organization, have set the official date for full nationwide roll out of EasyPark(TM) the electronic in-vehicle parking meters for January 2nd, 2000.
What does LGES stand for?
LGES stands for Local Government Economic Services
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LGES
We have 2 other meanings of LGES in our Acronym Attic
- Lesbian and Gay Equality Project (South Africa; formerly NCGLE: National Coalition for Gay and Lesbian Equality)
- Local Government Energy Partnership (Canada; now Association of Bay Area Governments Energy Watch)
- Local Government and Environmental Reports of Australia
- LG (Life's Good) Electronics Research Center of America (Princeton, NJ)
- LG Economic Research Institute (South Korea)
- Local Government Elections and Rural Development Department (Vietnam)
- Landing Gear Extension/Retraction System
- Local Governmental Employees Retirement System (North Carolina)
- Leadership Group Executive Search (est. 1997; various locations)
- Low-Grade Endometrial Stromal Sarcoma
- Lieutenant Governor for Education and Training
- Långsamtgående Fordon (Swedish vehicle with a maximum allowed speed of 45 km/h)
- Latch Growth Factor
- Let's Get Free (Ella Baker Center)
- Light Guide Film (optronics)
- Lions Gate Films Corporation
- Liquefied Gaseous Fuels
- Little Green Footballs (blog site)
- Loan Guarantee Fund (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A technical assistance organization in Israel that does not have a close parallel in the United States is the Local Government Economic Services Ltd.
Genesis also announced that it has received an award for the construction of a gymnasium from the Municipality of Haifa, as one of the winners in a bid conducted by the Local Government Economic Services Ltd.