We have briefed members of the Dee and Clwyd Local Flood Defence Committee (LFDC) on developments.
What does LFDC stand for?
LFDC stands for Local Flood Defence Committee (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LFDC
We have 1 other meaning of LFDC in our Acronym Attic
- Louisville Fire Department (Kentucky)
- Low Flyer Detection
- Low-Fat Diet (nutrition)
- Lycée Français de Doha (Qatar school)
- Laufende Nummer (German: serial number)
- Linear Feature Detection and Analysis
- Local Fisher Discriminant Analysis
- Livestock and Fisheries Development Bank Ltd. (Myanamar)
- La Ferme Des Coteaux (French: The Farm of Hills; Society for the Protection of Youth of the Gironde; France)
- Large Family Daycare
- Luxury Furnishings Design Challenge
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School (Lawrence, MA)
- Low-Frequency Dielectric Dispersion
- Lithuania Flying Disc Federation
- Live Freaky Die Freaky (band)
- Local-Field Distribution Function
- Leap-Frog Discontinuous Galerkin (algorithm)
- Les Fous du Guidon (French: Wacky Handlebar)
- Live Free or Die Hard (movie)
- La Francaise Des Jeux (French: French Games)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This includes having to deal with six separate sets of legislation dealing with flood and coastal defences, 254 separate bodies involved in flood defences and planning procedures plus country, district and unitary authorities and eight regional and eleven local flood defence committees.
Under this deal the current local flood defence committees would be scrapped.