Why, when the council received Local Enterprise Growth Initiative funding, haven''t they slapped a compulsory purchase order on it.
What does LEGI stand for?
LEGI stands for Local Enterprise Growth Initiative (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LEGI in our Acronym Attic
- Law Enforcement Gays and Lesbians (est. 1999; various locations)
- Lebanese Equality for Gays and Lesbians
- Lesbian and Gay Law Association of Greater New York, Inc.
- Louisiana Electorate of Gays and Lesbians (New Orleans, LA)
- Legal Attache (US government)
- Lesbian, Gay, Transgender
- Legislative Council (Hong Kong)
- Learning Grid of Excellence
- Lee Endowment for Global Freshwater (Inland Seas Association; Suttons Bay, MI)
- Leggiero (music; easily, lightly)
- Licensed Extra-Governmental Interstellar Operatives Network (comics)
- Locally Excitatory Globally Inhibitory Oscillator Network
- Lesbian and Gay Immigration Task Force (Canada)
- Low Energy Gamma Monitor
- Latvian Environment Geology and Meteorology Agency
- Leadership Education Growth Opportunities (Northeastern University; Massachusetts)
- Leg Godt (Danish: Play Well; toys)
- Lesser Goldfinch (bird species Carduelis psaltria)
- Listener Event Graph Object
Samples in periodicals archive:
She got help to launch the firm from Be Enterprising, County Durham's Local Enterprise Growth Initiative, after being referred by Surestart because it was .
Coventry's Local Enterprise Growth Initiative, or Enterprising Coventry for short, is an exciting and flexible initiative providing a wide range of support services to people in business.
Bradford Council's Landscape Design Unit has received 250,000 [pounds sterling] funding from Yorkshire Forward, 470,000 [pounds sterling] from Private Sector Housing and 168,000 [pounds sterling] from Local Enterprise Growth Initiative (LEGI) and 40,000 [pounds sterling] from Environmental Task Force to carry out the work.
The event was sponsored by the city's Local Enterprise Growth Initiative, Coventry Best for Business and Yorkshire Bank.
Recent progress includes: * A Local Enterprise Growth Initiative helped set up 376 new businesses since 2007.
He worked with the local enterprise growth initiative (LEGI) Go Wansbeck to start his business after being made redundant in the recession.
LIVERPOOL-BASED Amion Consulting has been appointed by the Department of Communities and Local Government to evaluate the Government's Local Enterprise Growth Initiative (LEGI).