Since 2009, IGI has benefitted from Rockwell Collins ARINC vMUSE common-use passenger processing system, ARINC SelfServ Kiosks for self-service check-in, the ARINC VeriPax Passenger Reconciliation System and ARINC BagLink for baggage messaging, as well as a Baggage Reconciliation System and a Local Departure Control System deployed by Rockwell Collins airport system integrators.
What does LDCS stand for?
LDCS stands for Local Departure Control System (travel check-in system)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LDCS
We have 4 other meanings of LDCS in our Acronym Attic
- Location Dependent Continuous Query (wireless technology)
- Late Diastolic Coronary Resistance
- Least Developed Countries Report (United Nations)
- Location-Dependent Cache Replacement
- Logistics Data Collection and Retrieval
- Long Distance Catch and Release (fishing slang)
- Lost Dog and Cat Rescue Foundation
- Leachate Disposal, Collection, and Removal System
- Load Crew Status Product (WCCS)
- Least Developed Countries
- Location Dependent Carriage Service (Australia)
- London District Catholic School Board
- Lane Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering (West Virginia University)
- Langdon Down Centre Trust (Teddington, England, UK)
- Late Distal Convoluted Tubule
- Least Developed Country Tariff
- Lebesgue's Dominated Convergence Theorem
- Lightweight Digital Command Terminal
- Low-Dose Computed Tomography (cancer-screening method)
- Ladysmith and District Credit Union (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with the latest Internet Protocol (IP) and web applications, this network will support all passenger processing systems such as CUTE, local departure control systems and boarding applications, as well as the operations programs such as RMS, AODB and MUFIDS.
Dr Ang Kiam Wee, Principal of ITE College Central, said: "SITA s Maestro Local Departure Control System (LDCS) software is used in many international airports around the world.
AirIT will deliver its contemporary platform architecture, including its Extended Airline System Environment (EASE) passenger processing solution; Local Departure Control System (LDCS); Airport Operational Database and Resource Management System (AODB/RMS); and Electronic Visual Information Display System (EVIDS) solutions.