Counterparty credit rating AA+ Financial strength rating local currency AA+ Zurich American Insurance Co.
What does LCY stand for?
LCY stands for Local Currency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LCY
We have 1 other meaning of LCY in our Acronym Attic
- Leaving Chilled Water Temperature
- Low Class White Trash
- Little Cottonwood Water Treatment Plant (Utah)
- Lahore College for Women University (Pakistan)
- Low Country Wet Zone (Department of Agriculture, Sri Lanka)
- Leaky Coaxial Cable
- Left Circumflex Artery
- Logistics Coordination Exercise
- League of Communists of Yugoslavia (political party)
- Lionville Community YMCA (Lionville, PA)
- London, England, United Kingdom - London City (Airport Code)
- Loose Cubic Yards (earth moving engineering equipment)
- Lutheran Church Youth
- Latah County Youth Advocacy Council (Idaho; youth development group)
- Lagoon City Yacht Club (Brechin, Ontario, Canada)
- Lake Canyon Yacht Club (Texas)
- Lake Champlain Yacht Club (Shelburne, VT)
- Little Current Yacht Club (Little Current, Ontario, Canada)
- Lord Calvert Yacht Club (Solomons, MD)
- Larimer County Youth Conservation Corps (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Local currency works on the same principle, but instead of a central computer recording transactions, locally-issued dollars change hands.
This EITF issue assumed the local currency would have been the functional currency if the country's economy had not been highly inflationary.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings today assigned ratings to Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP) as follows: --Individual rating 'C/D'; --Long-term foreign and local currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) 'BBB-'; --Short-term foreign and local currency ratings 'F3'.
1% lower in local currency than in January-June of 2005.
All other ratings remain unchanged as follows: Bancolombia -- Foreign currency long-term IDR 'BB' (Outlook revised to Positive); -- Foreign currency short-term IDR 'B'; -- Local currency long-term IDR 'BBB-' (Outlook Stable); -- Local currency short-term IDR 'F3'; -- Individual 'C'; -- Support '3'.
NEW YORK & SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Fitch Ratings announced today several rating upgrades affecting Brazilian banks in the wake of the upgrade of the country's foreign and local currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) to 'BB' by Fitch (see separate release available on the Fitch Ratings web site at 'www.
Fitch also affirms the following: Banco BHD -- Short-term foreign currency affirmed at 'B'; -- Long-term local currency IDR affirmed at 'B'; -- Short-term local currency affirmed at 'B'; -- Individual affirmed at 'D'; -- Support affirmed at '5'; -- Long-term national rating affirmed at 'A(dom)'; -- Short-term national rating affirmed at 'F1(dom)'.