Counterparty credit rating AA+ Financial strength rating local currency AA+ Zurich American Insurance Co.
What does LCCY stand for?
LCCY stands for Local Currency
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- London Central Careers Unit (UK)
- Latvian Cooperative Credit Union Association
- Lorain County Computer Users Group (Ohio)
- Laboratório de Computação Científica e Visualização (Portugese: Laboratory of Computer Science and Visualization)
- Large Component Cleaning Vessel
- Low Cost Concept Validation (defense industry; US DoD)
- Lambton Central Collegiate and Vocational Institute (Petrolia, Ontario, Canada)
- Life Chiropractic College West (San Lorenzo, CA)
- Low-Cost Composite Weapon
- Lake County Community Wildfire Protection Plan (Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Local currency works on the same principle, but instead of a central computer recording transactions, locally-issued dollars change hands.
This EITF issue assumed the local currency would have been the functional currency if the country's economy had not been highly inflationary.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings today assigned ratings to Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP) as follows: --Individual rating 'C/D'; --Long-term foreign and local currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) 'BBB-'; --Short-term foreign and local currency ratings 'F3'.
1% lower in local currency than in January-June of 2005.
All other ratings remain unchanged as follows: Bancolombia -- Foreign currency long-term IDR 'BB' (Outlook revised to Positive); -- Foreign currency short-term IDR 'B'; -- Local currency long-term IDR 'BBB-' (Outlook Stable); -- Local currency short-term IDR 'F3'; -- Individual 'C'; -- Support '3'.
NEW YORK & SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Fitch Ratings announced today several rating upgrades affecting Brazilian banks in the wake of the upgrade of the country's foreign and local currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) to 'BB' by Fitch (see separate release available on the Fitch Ratings web site at 'www.
Fitch also affirms the following: Banco BHD -- Short-term foreign currency affirmed at 'B'; -- Long-term local currency IDR affirmed at 'B'; -- Short-term local currency affirmed at 'B'; -- Individual affirmed at 'D'; -- Support affirmed at '5'; -- Long-term national rating affirmed at 'A(dom)'; -- Short-term national rating affirmed at 'F1(dom)'.