Despite disturbing public safety statistics, federal funds for innovative local crime prevention programs continue to be targeted for budget cuts.
What does LCPP stand for?
LCPP stands for Local Crime Prevention Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LCPP
We have 19 other meanings of LCPP in our Acronym Attic
- Lexus Certified Pre-Owned
- Linear Combinations of Pairwise Overlaps
- Local Child Protection Officer
- Logistic Cost per Order
- Lougheed Comunity Police Office (BC, Canada)
- Leading Chief Petty Officer Leadership Course (US Navy)
- Landing Craft, Personnel Plastic (hull classification; US Navy)
- Learner-Centered Psychological Principles (American Psychological Association)
- Local Capacities for Peace Project
- Local Community Planning Partnerships (UK)
- London Child Protection Procedures (UK)
- Lutheran Coalition for Public Policy (Minnesota)
- Las Cruces Pagan Pride Day (pagan celebration; New Mexico)
- Lutheran Coalition for Public Policy in Minnesota
- Lancaster County Parks and Recreation (South Carolina)
- Landing Craft, Personnel, Ramped
- Lee County Parks and Recreation (Florida and North Carolina)
- Legislative Commission on Pensions and Retirement (Minnesota)
- Liquid Crystal Polarization Rotator (optics)
- The Logic of Causal and Probabilistic Reasoning in Uncertain Environments (collaborative research project; European Science Foundation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National League of Cities urged Congress to maintain funding for local crime prevention programs that impact critical needs for both hometown security and national priorities for civil defense last week during a Senate hearing on "Homeland Defense: Assessing the Needs of Local Law Enforcement.
The national crime rate is at an all-time low thanks to continued federal assistance for local crime prevention programs.