1*Standby Generator set c/w generator local control panel
What does LCP stand for?
LCP stands for Local Control Panel
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of LCP
We have 310 other meanings of LCP in our Acronym Attic
- Live-In Caregiver Program (work visa program; Canada)
- Livermore Conversion Project (Oakland, CA)
- Liverpool Care Pathway for the Dying Patient (UK)
- Livestock Compensation Program
- Local Calling Plan (telecommunications; various companies)
- Local Coastal Plan (California)
- Local Coherent Potential
- Local Community Planning (UK)
- Local Complex Potential (electron-atom scattering)
- Local Comprehensive Plan (Massachusetts)
- Local Control Point
- Local Convergence Point (computer networking)
- Local Currency Pricing
- Location Characterization Plan
- Locking Compression Plate (orthopedics)
- Lockup Clutch Pressure
- Logical Central Processor (IBM mainframes)
- Logistics Calibration Procedure
- Logistics Capability Plan
- London College of Printing (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its Freedom Software is the first access control system that allows ID devices to be connected to standard IT networks without requiring local control panels.
Its revolutionary Freedom Software is the first access control system that allows ID devices to be connected to standard IT networks without requiring local control panels.
The project incorporates several "firsts" for WMATA, including the use of metal housing structures in place of constructed rooms, a distributed RTU (Remote Terminal Unit) arrangement, the first piece of fiber optic-connected vital communications and the use of LCD local control panels.
A number of independent local control panels are also provided for control of dispensing at WFI and Clean Steam points-of-use.
All parameters required to start-up positioning applications are internal to the drive, and can be programmed via the standard Local Control Panel.
Local control panels are connected to the industrial security network.
2 billion market (in 1989) consists of sensors, local control panels, central station equipment, direct connect equipment, and peripherals.