The two remote sites (Basse-Terre and Folle Anse Marie-Galante) will be filled in the same local configuration.
What does LCFG stand for?
LCFG stands for Local Configuration
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LCFG
We have 3 other meanings of LCFG in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Chelan Fishery Forum (Spokane, WA)
- Lake County Film Festival (Austin, TX)
- Law Center for Families (Oakland, CA)
- Local Control Funding Formula (California)
- Linear Combination of Floating Functions of United Atom
- Laboratory for Comparative and Functional Genomics (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- Limestone Coast Food Group (Australia)
- Linearly Chirped Fiber Grating
- Liquids and Complex Fluids Group (Institute of Physics)
- Live Color Foal Guarantee (horse breeding)
- Large Capacity Field Heaters
- Lower Cape Fear Human Resource Association (professional association; Society for Human Resource Management; Wilmington, NC)
- Localized Current Field Episcleral Hyperthermia
- Large and Complex Financial Institutions
- Linear Collider Flavour Identification
- London Christian Fellowship International (London, ON, Canada)
- Laboratori de Cálcul de la Facultat d'Informàtica de Barcelona (Spanish)
- Landelijk Clienten Forum Jeugdzorg (Dutch: Clients National Youth Forum; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- LaBelle Community Football League (Los Angeles, CA)
- Lassen County Free Library (Susanville, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PPMC is a Windows-hosted application that enables remote and local configuration, management and operational control of any Pixel Power graphics system.
The Sun Ray is a true zero management thin client in comparison to other makes on the market that contain an embedded operating system that continues to require local configuration, patching and updating," said Dr.
Fibex has allowed for local configuration via LCD display and remote management via PC.
The first forays into the region began around seven years ago; Dell even opened a local configuration facility outside Mexico City in 1993.
The Local Configuration Model, whereby the Java applets are not installed over the Web.
The configurability of Camstar allows each Allegro site to take advantage of centralized global standards while maintaining local configurations that enable them to reduce costs and operate at peak efficiency.
This allows the same baseline software to be adapted for the local configuration at each site within the National Airspace System (NAS).