Local Climatological Data LCD publications summarize temperature, relative humidity, precipitation, cloudiness, wind speed and direction observations for severalhundred cities in the U.
What does LCD stand for?
LCD stands for Local Climatological Data
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LCD
We have 185 other meanings of LCD in our Acronym Attic
- Limited Commercial District
- Limited Conversion Division (military)
- Line Concentrating Device (Nortel)
- Link Community Development (various locations)
- Liquid Crystal Diode
- Liquid Crystal Display (display technology)
- Liquor Carbonis Detergens (skin treatment)
- LISP Code Directory (Emacs)
- Litres per Capita per Day
- Living Causes Death (online radio show and cartoon)
- Local Column Decoder (computer memory)
- Local Configuration Datastore
- Local Coverage Decisions (Medicare)
- Local Coverage Determination
- Location de Véhicules Courte Durée (French: Short Term Car Rental)
- Logistics Communications Division
- Long Constrained Delay
- Loopback Command, Digital Loop Request
- Loose Cannon on Deck
- Lord Chancellor's Department (UK government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
25 cm (62%) below the previous 30-year average for the region (Illinois State Water Survey Local Climatological Data monthly summary for June-July 1991).
The Local Climatological Data also provided "Weather Types" information.
Prior to 1964, the Local Climatological Data (LCD) publication reported the peak wind speeds averaged over 1 hour.