The changes to the reporting requirements for lobbyists meant that significant modifications to the Lobbyists Registration System were required.
What does LRS stand for?
LRS stands for Lobbyists Registration System (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LRS
We have 191 other meanings of LRS in our Acronym Attic
- Linear Recursive Sequence
- Linear Referencing System (transportation engineering)
- Linear Regression Slope (algorithm)
- Link Reinforcement Set for MGB
- Liquids-Rich Shale (energy production)
- Literature Reviewing Service
- Little Red Schoolhouse (various locations)
- Little Red Spot (feature of Jupiter)
- Littoral Remote Sensing
- Lloyd's Register of Shipping
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shepherd highlighted the importance of the Lobbyists Registration System for ensuring the transparency and accountability of lobbyists' activities and government decision-making; outlined the ongoing development of educational and outreach programs to ensure that lobbyists, public office holders and the public understand the requirements and the rationale of the act; and explained her responsibility to provide guidance to lobbyists regarding the Lobbying Act and the Lobbyists' Code of Conduct to ensure proper compliance.