79) for two years, with a £1,995 fee for 60 per cent loan to value.
What does LTV stand for?
LTV stands for Loan To Value (ratio)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LTV
We have 49 other meanings of LTV in our Acronym Attic
- Latvian Television (Riga, Latvia)
- Laytonville (Amtrak station code; Laytonville, CA)
- Lead-Time Variance
- Life Time Value (marketing and targeted marketing, mailing)
- Light Tactical Vehicle (US Army)
- Light Transport Vehicle (Pakistan)
- Linear Time-Varying (systems and controls)
- Ling-Temco-Vought Co.
- Ling-Temco-Vought Corporation
- Loan to Valuation (ratio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As money becomes more expensive, it becomes more difficult to close deals with the same underwriting as previously used as loan to value and debt service ratios are reduced.
The weighted average current loan to value ratio (CLTV) of the mortgage loans is 63.
On June 30, 2003 the combined loan to value of CAIT's portfolio was 68%.
The weighted average original loan to value ratio (OLTV) of the mortgage loans is 64.
The group I weighted average loan to value ratio is approximately 68.
The weighted average loan to value ratio is approximately 75.
Approximately 96% of the mortgage loans with over 60% loan to values have coverage down to 60%.