Chad Massengill, who has eleven years banking experience in the Dunn market area, will serve as Assistant Vice President and manager of the new retail banking office, along with Caroline Ennis who has three years banking experience serving as loan officer assistant and retail sales associate.
What does LOA stand for?
LOA stands for Loan Officer Assistant
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LOA
We have 136 other meanings of LOA in our Acronym Attic
- Line of Appropriation
- Line of Argument
- Line of Authority (insurance law)
- Linear Optical Amplifier (Genoa)
- Link Occupancy Analysis
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Acronym(s)
- List of Activities (various organizations)
- Litres of Alcohol (volume measurement)
- Living Out Allowance (housing)
- Local Office on Aging
- Local Overseas Allowance
- Locale Omroep Ameland (Dutch radio station)
- Location avec Option d'Achat (French: Rent with Option to Buy)
- Lodgment Operational Area (US DoD)
- Logistics Officers Association (formerly Maintenance Officers Association)
- Logistics Operations Analysis (McHugh Software International)
- Logistics Operations Area
- Logistics Over-the-Shore (LOTS) Operation Area (US DoD)
- Looseness of Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, she worked with Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation as loan officer assistant for a year.
Charlie Ruffin, who has thirty-six years total banking experience and twenty-three years of residential construction lending in the Wilmington market area, will serve as Vice President and Residential Construction Lender, with Gina Marcum and Sherry Richardson serving as loan officer assistants for the new office.