The Loan Operations Loan Guaranty Services School/Lender Line enables callers to reach an AES agent for assistance with password resets, Stafford and PLUS guaranty, origination and repayment questions, Pennsylvania State Grant and Special Programs, and system and product support - all through one single phone call.
What does LGY stand for?
LGY stands for Loan Guaranty Service (US VA Veterans Benefits Administration)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Little Giant Wing Span
- Lower Guadalupe Water Supply Project
- Los Gatos Weekly Times (California newspaper)
- Local Government Workers Union (Ghana)
- Long Wave
- Lodging Guide World Wide (website)
- Light Guide Cross-connect
- Light Guide Crossconnect (Ciena)
- Linux / GNU / X
- Lake Geneva Yacht Club (Fontana, WI)
- Lake Geneva Youth Camp (Lake Geneva, WI)
- Lesbian and Gay Youth Calgary (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Local Government Yorkshire and Humber (UK)
- Lesbian and Gay Youth Manchester (UK)
- Lawn and Garden Yellow Pages
- l'Hôpital's Rule (calculus)
- La Hora (Guatemalan newspaper)
- Labor-Hour (Contract)
- Laguna Hills (California city)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Loans for eligible veterans are granted by the VA Loan Guaranty Service.
Keith Pedigo is director of the VA Loan Guaranty Service at the Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington, D.
0- 6/22/92 /CONTACT: Keith Pedigo, director, Loan Guaranty Service, 202-233-2332, for the Department of Veterans Affairs/ CO: Department of Veterans Affairs ST: District of Columbia IN: SU: DC -- DC026 -- 2499 06/22/92 15:20 EDT