He will have to assuage fears that Cyprus will never be able to pay back its debt even if given a bailout loan equivalent to the size of its economy, and quell concerns in northern Europe that the island is a hub for laundering money from Russia.
What does LEQ stand for?
LEQ stands for Loan Equivalent
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LEQ
We have 7 other meanings of LEQ in our Acronym Attic
- Longest Expected Processing Time (stochastics)
- Low Energy Photon Therapy
- Lycopersicon Esculentum Phosphate Transporter 1
- Local Economy Policy Unit (London South Bank University; UK)
- Longitudinal Electric Pressure Wave
- Equivalent Continuous Noise Level
- Leadership Effectiveness Quotient
- Less Than or Equal To
- Life Experience Questionnaire (healthcare)
- Linda's Electric Quilters, LLC (McKinney, TX)
- Local Environmental Quality (environmental team; UK)
- Linear Exponential Quadratic Gaussian
- Lake Erie Quality Index
- Local Environmental Quality Survey (UK)
- Local Environmental Quality Survey of England (UK)
- Louisiana Education Quality Support Fund
- Laboratori d'Enginyeria Química I Ambiental (Catalonia, Spain)
- Label Edge Router
- Laboratoire d'Etude de Radiopharmaceutiques (French)
- Laboratorium voor Ecologische Risicobeoordeling
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under this scheme, he said interest free loan equivalent to VAT and central sales tax paid by industrial units will be provided for a period of 10 years.
It stipulates that a certain portion of the interest/profit share regarding the loan equivalent to, at most, 70 percent of the fixed investment amount registered in the certificate will be covered by the ministry.
He promised that he would get them a loan equivalent to four times the money saved by them and put their skills -- farming, cooking, weaving and embroidery -- to financially productive use.
EBRD also will provide MegaBank with a senior loan equivalent to EUR10.
Being able to force an extra two months to pay their bills means that the big four enjoy the massive advantage of a three-month interest-free loan equivalent to their entire stock.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) today approved an augmented second annual loan equivalent to Special Drawing Rights (SDR) 32.
00 million which is reported to have been sanctioned as loan equivalent to US dollar 3.