The new joint makes extensive use of 600 series stainless steel and significantly increases the load bearing surfaces for both torque and axial loads.
What does LBS stand for?
LBS stands for Load Bearing Surface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LBS
We have 178 other meanings of LBS in our Acronym Attic
- Learning Behavior Specialist
- Lets Be Serious (gaming clan)
- Licensed Building Surveyor (India)
- Linux Business Solutions ( computing)
- List Box Style (windows programming)
- Literacy and Basic Skills (Ontario, Canada)
- Little Black Submarines (Black Keys song)
- Littlehampton Bonfire Society (UK)
- Liverpool Business School (UK)
- Load Balance System
Samples in periodicals archive:
An additional advantage results from the fact that the ITC does not require the presence of a load bearing surface such as a side door.