Audited accounts to the end of September 2012 for the firm behind the event - Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod Ltd - show that despite a fall in income it exceeded its net surplus forecast by exercising a tight control on its budget.
What does LIME stand for?
LIME stands for Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LIME
We have 19 other meanings of LIME in our Acronym Attic
- Limiting Date
- Limited Dissemination
- Limited Distribution
- Light Intensity Modulation Direct Overwrite
- Laser/Light Intensity Modulation, Direct Overwrite
- Limited Duty
- Landline, Internet, Mobile and Entertainment
- Laser Induced Microwave Emission
- Leaders in Management Education (award)
- Linear Interpolation with Maximum Entropy Algorithm
- Long Island Motorcycle Enthusiasts
- London Inter Bank Mean Rate
- Liga Mexicana de Defensa de Los Derechos Humanos (Spanish: Mexican League for the Defence of Human Rights)
- Look In My Eyes, Does It Look Like I Give A Flip (polite form)
- Look Into Me Eyes Does It Look Like I Give A Flip
- Lotus, Intel, Microsoft Expanded Memory Specification
- Large Infrastructure in Mathematics-Enhanced Services
- Library Information Management Employability Skills (various universities; UK)
- Labrador Ice Margin Experiment
- Loyola Institute for Ministry Extension (Loyola University New Orleans, Louisiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year's Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod defied the recession and bad weather to record a profit of PS22,668 after several difficult years.
Byline: STEVE BAGNALL THE Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod was not what opera singer Wynne Evans expected.
Cantabile is now considered one of the top youth choirs in the country and has been chosen as one of only 20 choirs from around the world to compete in the Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod in 2008.
After singing in international competitions for years and coming in second place at Choir of the World competition, the elite choral ensemble finally captured the "Choir of the World" title recently at the 61st Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod in Llangollen, Wales.
The 40-strong chorus, who are all aged 11 and under, struck silver in the Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod.
The Northridge Singers, an acclaimed choral group from California State University, Northridge, was named Choir of the World during their debut at the Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod competition in Wales.
uk SURPLUS IS A 'SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENT' AGAINST ODDS THE Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod has moved into the black for the first time in five years.