The USGS Ithaca Office has been working with Livingston County Department of Health and Akzo Nobel since the collapse to monitor aquifer dewatering and to determine ground-water flow patterns.
What does LCDOH stand for?
LCDOH stands for Livingston County Department of Health (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Le Conservatoire Du Maquillage (French: The Conservatory of Makeup; Paris, France)
- Life-Cycle Document Management
- Light Construction and Development Management (education program; University of California, Irvine)
- Literature Culture and Digital Media (university courses)
- Las Clinicas Del Norte (Spanish: North Clinics; Abiquiu, NM)
- Last Call Directory Number
- Las Cruces District Office
- Lead Community Development Officer
- Linear Combination of Diatomic Orbitals
- Lower Colorado Dams Office (US Bureau of Reclamation)
- Lee County Department of Transportation (Florida)
- La Clínica del Pueblo, Inc. (Spanish: The Clinic of the People, Inc.; Washington, DC)
- Lancaster County Democratic Party (Lincoln, NE)
- Launch Control and Display Panel
- Leadership Competencies Development Program (US NOAA)
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Professional
- Local Career Development Panels
- Livingston County Department of Public Health (Michigan)
- Licking County Domestic Relations Court (Newark, OH)
- Lieutenant Commander
Samples in periodicals archive:
Livingston County Department of Health staff and community partners in MT.