: Flow diagram depicting the screening process for living-related kidney donation at St.
What does LRK stand for?
LRK stands for Living-Related Kidney
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LRK
We have 1 other meaning of LRK in our Acronym Attic
- Low Rate Information Transmission
- Library, Research, and Information Technology Center (Nova Southeastern University; Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- League of Railway Industry Women
- Long-Range Interceptor, Experimental (1950s cancelled USAF F-108 project)
- Location Reject
- Lion Rock Junior Chamber (Hong Kong)
- Louisiana Repertory Jazz Ensemble (New Orleans, LA)
- Les Roches Jin Jiang (China)
- Launch & Recovery Kit (aeronautics)
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) Retrofit Kit (lighting)
- Long Range Kinematic
- Looney Ricks Kiss (architecture firm)
- Little Rock Kickball Association (Benton, AR)
- Living Related Kidney Donor
- Linear Regression Kalman Filter (algorithm)
- Land Rover Klub Polska (Land Rover Club of Poland)
- Lappeenrannan Kisa-Toverit (Sport Comrades of Lappeenranta", a Finnish swimming team)
- Lietuvos Respublikos Konstitucinis Teismas (The Constitutional Court of the Republic of Lithuania)
- Ladies Racing League
- Laughing Really Loud
Samples in periodicals archive:
CASE REPORT A 44-year-old female underwent living-related kidney transplantation in September 2007.
Hopefully this advancement, with the reduced impact it has on donors and improved transplant precision, will encourage more people to consider living-related kidney donations," remarks Cohen.
Starzl treated his nine living-related kidney transplant patients in a similar fashion.
Since last year, more than 18 livers and 13 living-related kidney transplants have been performed there.
The living donation panel suggested increased used of living-related kidney donation as a means of easing the shortage of kidneys available for transplants.