There is a porch, entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen and conservatory.
What does LDK stand for?
LDK stands for Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen (Japanese apartment advertisements)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LDK
We have 20 other meanings of LDK in our Acronym Attic
- Leadership Development Journey (Wesleyan Church; Indianapolis, IN)
- Long Days Journey Into Night (Eugene O'Neill play)
- Lahn-Dill-Kreis (Germany)
- Latihan Dalam Kumpulan (Malay: Training Group)
- Learning and Development Kenya
- Lemon Drop Kid (film and musician)
- Lidhja Demokratike e Kosoves (Albanian: Democratic Party of Kosovo)
- Lietuvos Didzioji Kunigaikstyste (Lithuanian: Grand Duchy of Lithuania)
- Lightweight Device Kernel
- Linux Development Kit (software)
- Lucky Dane Killers (America's Army online game clan)
- London and District Korfball Association (UK)
- Lembar Data Keselamatan Bahan (Indonesian: Material Safety Datasheet; chemical industry)
- Latihan Dasar Kepemimpinan Mahasiswa (Indonesian: Student Leadership Basic Training; Ministry of Education; Indonesia)
- Lojistik Destek Koordinasyon Merkezi (Turkish: Logistics Support Coordination Center)
- Lembaga Dana Kredit Pedesaan (Indonesian: Rural Credit Fund Institutions)
- Live Donor Kidney Transplantation
- Let's Discuss Live (business slang)
- Lighting Design Lab (Seattle, WA)
- Lightwave Data Links (AT&T)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This handsome property features its own private entrance, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, study, master bedroom with its own balcony and en-suite bathroom, as well as two further bedrooms, a newly-fitted bathroom and a sitting room.
The parlor level has a living room, dining room, kitchen and half-bath.
Located in the city of Quilmes, a two-hour drive south of Buenos Aires, it boasts one bedroom, a living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom.
This beautiful home features four bedrooms, four-and-a-half baths, living room, dining room, kitchen, study, family room, game room, loft and three-car garage.
This spacious split level residence with extensive road frontage briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen and utility room.
Plot one at Monkswood is the three bedroom family home which includes a reception hall, cloakroom, living room, dining room, kitchen and utility room on the ground floor.
But it's actually a pretty vast family home with a separate living room, dining room, kitchen, and spacious playroom, plus four bedrooms - one of which is a huge master and another that fills the beamed roof space.