Of the positive respondents, SunGard's Living Disaster Recovery Planning System (LDRPS) is used by 62 percent and SunGard's BIA Professional software is used by 37 percent while the rest of the primary providers received a combined total of 19 percent.
What does LDRPS stand for?
LDRPS stands for Living Disaster Recovery Planning System (Strohl Systems Group, Inc. automated disaster recovery planning software)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Lutheran Disaster Response of New York
- Landless Distressed Rehabilitation Organization
- Latjor Development and Relief Organisation
- Long Term Disaster Recovery Organization (various organizations)
- Labor, Delivery, Recovery and Postpartum
- Leak Detection and Repair Program
- Learning Disabilities Research and Practice (journal)
- Leelaben Dashrathbhai Ramdas Patel (Institute of Technology and Research, India)
- Local Dispute Resolution Panel (UK)
- Lyme Disease Research Program (New York)
- Laboratory of Diagnostic Radiology Research
- Louisiana and Delta Railroad (New Iberia, LA)
- Local Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (Philippines)
- Low Dose Radiation Research Program
- Large Dangerous Rocket Ships
- Ley de Desarrollo Rural Sustentable
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution Services (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Local Disaster Relief Service (Hong Kong Red Cross)
- Logistic Dose Ranging Strategy (pharmacology)
- Lower Danube River System (Romania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its Living Disaster Recovery Planning System covers basic BCP functions and enables collaborative planning.
Its flagship product, Living Disaster Recovery Planning Systems software, LDRPS for Windows, is sold in 14 countries, and a German-language version is distributed by HP in Europe.