Giant screens assaulted us with a barrage of horror movies, while Zombie hammered through metal monsters like Living Dead Girl and Superbeast.
What does LDG stand for?
LDG stands for Living Dead Girl
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LDG
We have 35 other meanings of LDG in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratoire de Détection et de Géophysique (French: Laboratory of Detection and Geophysics)
- Lancha de Desembarque Grande (Portuguese Navy)
- Landing (aviation)
- Landing Gear
- Least Dangerous Game (Twin Cities, MN)
- Least-Difference Greedy
- Light-Duty Gasoline
- Limb-Girdle Dystrophy
- Linz Donawitz Gas
- Living Designs Group, LLC (Taos, NM)
- Los Alamos Debugger
- Laboratory for Diagnostic Genome Analysis (Leiden, Netherlands)
- Letchworth District Gardeners Association (est. 1906; Letchworth, England, UK)
- Lee Distance Gray Code
- Logistieke Dienst Geneeskundige Dienst
- Lodge (street type)
- Aircraft Load Generation Product
- Leeds and District Gardeners Federation (est. 1917; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whether lapping up Living Dead Girl or dancing to Dragula, the Zombie army was in raptures.
Byline: EDUCATION EXTRA The Register-Guard Living Dead Girl By Elizabeth Scott 2008 Ages 16 (mature) and up This is perhaps the most disturbing book I have ever read and it can be completed in a single sitting if one can stand the unrelenting tension.