org, which distributes all grants funded by The Breast Cancer Site and other GreaterGood Network websites, already has contributed $100,000 to Mayo Clinic for breast cancer research as well as providing funding for such programs as Hope For Two, Patients Access Network, Living Beyond Breast Cancer, and Patients Access Network to assist women living with breast cancer.
What does LBBC stand for?
LBBC stands for Living Beyond Breast Cancer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LBBC
We have 4 other meanings of LBBC in our Acronym Attic
- Left Bundle Branch Block Pattern (cardiology)
- Let Bygones Be Bygones
- Left Bundle Branch Block and Left Axis
- Left Bundle Branch Block and Normal Axis
- Left Bundle Branch Block Morphology
- Lake Beauty Bible Camp (Bible camp in MN)
- Libyan British Business Council (est. 2004)
- Lighthouse Bible Baptist Church (Tallahassee, FL)
- Littleton Bible Baptist Church (Littleton, NH)
- Living Balls Bowling Club (Finland)
- London Bridge Baptist Church (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Linear Binary Block Channel Code
- Laser Based Beam Diagnostics (physics)
- Little Big Book Dictionary (Alcoholics Anonymous reference book)
- London Borough of Barking and Dagenham (UK)
- Long Beach Bar Foundation (Long Beach, CA)
- Long Beach Blues Festival (California State University)
- Lesser Black-Backed Gull (bird)
- Landmark Baptist Bible Institute (Canada)
- Location-Based Business Intelligence
Samples in periodicals archive:
will sell The Papillion personal massager and donate a portion of the sales to Living Beyond Breast Cancer (LBBC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering women affected by breast cancer and improving their quality of life.
NEW YORK -- For the third year in a row, Riedel has created a special limited-edition glass to benefit Living Beyond Breast Cancer that debuted last month at a rose tasting and reception at Duvet here.
said at a meeting sponsored by Living Beyond Breast Cancer and the Young Survival Coalition.
Living Beyond Breast Cancer is a great support site for those currently fighting or who beat breast cancer.
A set of two glasses retails for $28; Riedel will donate 15 percent of all proceeds from the sale of the pink O to the Living Beyond Breast Cancer Foundation.
If we were to be honored with a portion of this great campaign, we would be able to put that money toward our support and education programming, including our Survivors' Helpline; our print and online publications which include our "Guides to Understanding;" and a calendar full of national conferences, teleconferences, and local community meetings," says Rachel Pinkstone-Marx, Marketing and Development Coordinator for Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
About LBBC: Living Beyond Breast Cancer (LBBC) is dedicated to assisting women who are newly diagnosed, are in treatment, have recently completed treatment, or are years beyond or are living with metastatic breast cancer.