25, 1999-- South Korean government investigators have discovered more mislabeled beef in another shipment of ConAgra's Monfort brand beef to the Livestock Products Marketing Organization (LPMO), the South Korean Government agency which purchases foreign beef.
What does LPMO stand for?
LPMO stands for Livestock Products Marketing Organization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LPMO
We have 1 other meaning of LPMO in our Acronym Attic
- Lembaga Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Kelurahan (Indonesian: Community Empowerment Board for Neighborhoods; Indonesia)
- Low Protein Meal (nutrition)
- Low-Pressure Mercury Lamp
- Las Pinas-Muntinlupa-Laguna-Cavite Link Road (Phillipine highway)
- Line-Pairs Per Millimeter (photography)
- Lines of Code per Man Month
- London Pride Morris Men (London, England, UK)
- Low Power Methodology Manual
- Lumbar Posterior Marginal Intraosseous Cartilaginous Node
- Laboratoire de Physique et Metrologie des Oscillateurs
- Livestock Promotional Marketing Organisation
- Low-Pressure Metal-Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Launch Platform Mission Planning
- Lay Pastoral Ministry Program
- Lembaga Peningkatan Mutu Pendidikan (Indonesian: Institute for Assuring the Quality of Educational Personnel)
- Lembaga Penjaminan Mutu Pendidikan (Indonesian: Educational Quality Assurance Council)
- Labo Progressive Multi-Purpose Cooperative (Spain)
- Layered Phenomena in the Mesopause Region (Journal of Geophysical Research)
- Long-Patch Mismatch Repair (genetics)
- Lanzhou Petroleum Machinery Research Institute (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Livestock Products Marketing Organization (LPMO), the South Korean Government agency which purchases foreign beef, issued the ban as part of its July requests for bids.