THE Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine has received a pounds 22m pledge from the Government to help its drive to eliminate elephantiasis globally.
What does LSTM stand for?
LSTM stands for Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSTM
We have 3 other meanings of LSTM in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratory Scientific and Technical Information System
- Länsi-Suomen Teollisuus- ja Kiinteistötekniikka (Finland)
- Lump Sum Turn Key (contract or package)
- Lunds Songahm Taekwondo Klubb (Sweden)
- Life Science Technologies Laboratory
- Large-Scale Tuna Longline Fishing Vessel
- Lok Sin Tong Leung Kau Kui College (Hong Kong)
- Laughing Silently to Myself
- Lean Soft Tissue Mass (anatomy)
- Life Science Technology Materials (Germany)
- London School of Thai Massage (UK)
- London School of Traditional Massage (UK)
- Long Short-Term Memory
- Lagos State Traditional Medicine Board (Nigeria)
- Lager Secundair Technisch Onderwijs (Dutch: Lower Secondary Technical Education; Belgium)
- Launch Service Task Order (US NASA)
- Link Supervision Time Out (Bluetooth)
- Lake Superior Trading Post (Grand Marais, MN)
- Least Storm-Petrel (bird species)
- Linear Search Track Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's a fascinating finding, but it's too early to say whether a public health policy will come out of it,' says Paul Garner of the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine in England.
He is also a Wellcome Clinical Training Fellow at the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, United Kingdom.
The scorpion was collected by the RSPCA, whose officers had to liaise with the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine.
But scientists, including academics from the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and the University of Liverpool's Faculty of Veterinary Science, claim to have made a 'major breakthrough'.
and is a collaborative effort of the major NTD public-private partnerships, including the International Trachoma Initiative, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine - Lymphatic Filariasis Support Centre, The Earth Institute at Columbia University and the Schistosomiasis Control Initiative.
If the latter is true, you're best bet is to get yourself to the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine - and fast.
BOOST: Gary One project is a scheme to create health-related wall friezes at Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine with "talking pens".