For example, the Liverpool Plains Land Management Committee is sponsoring research examining how communities might share the costs of land degradation.
What does LPLMC stand for?
LPLMC stands for Liverpool Plains Land Management Committee (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lexington Public Library District (Lexington, IL)
- Lincolnwood Public Library District (Illinois)
- Low Power Low Drag Approach (aircraft term)
- Lichen Planus-Llike Eruption
- Landelijk Platform Levende Geschiedenis (Dutch: Netherlands Platform for Living History)
- Lens Positioner Lens Holder (camera equipment)
- Liquid Phase Liquefied Petroleum Gas Injection
- Lembaga Pendidikan Lanjutan Ilmu Hukum (Indonesian: Advanced Education Institute of Law Science)
- Les Papas = Les Mamans (promoting men's paternal involvement; France)
- Lincoln Prairie Life Masters (Lincoln, NE)
- Laparoscopic Pelvic Lymph Node Dissections
- Language Problems and Language Planning (linguistic journal)
- Layered Packet-Loss Protection
- Libertarian Party of La Porte (Indiana)
- Language Policy and Planning in the Mediterranean (Conference)
- Lester Public Library of Rome (Nekoosa, WI)
- Laser Plasma Light Source (photoelectron spectroscopy)
- Latino Pre-Law Society (University of California, Berkeley)
- Lorain Public Library System (Ohio)
- Lau Pak Lok Secondary School (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liverpool Plains Land Management Committee, Gunnedah, NSW.
RELATED ARTICLE: Sharing the cost of change Since its formation in 1992, the Liverpool Plains Land Management Committee has supported research aimed at developing catchment-scale strategies for managing dryland salinity, including projects of the National Dryland Salinity Program.