Belvedere started life as an independent, fee-paying school for girls called Liverpool High School in 1880, and achieved Academy status in 2007.
What does LHS stand for?
LHS stands for Liverpool High School (NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHS
We have 204 other meanings of LHS in our Acronym Attic
- Lindbergh High School (Renton, Washington)
- Linden High School (Linden, Michigan)
- Linganore High School (Frederick, MD)
- Linia Hutnicza Szerokotorowa (Zamosc, Poland)
- Liquid Hand Soap (cleaning product)
- Liquid Handling System (biotechnology)
- Liquide Hydraulique Synthétique (French: Synthetic Hydraulic Fluid)
- Littlestown High School (Littlestown, PA)
- Littleton High School (USA)
- Livermore High School
- Livingston High School (various locations)
- Livonia High School (USA)
- Load Handling System
- Loara High School (Anaheim, CA)
- Local History Services (Indiana Historical Society)
- Local History Society (various organizations)
- Local Hobby Store
- Lockview High School
- Logan High School
- Logansport High School (Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A survey of one Liverpool high school showed 30% of the pupils claiming fewer than six books in their home.
She grew up in Liverpool, New York, and graduated from Liverpool High School.
Louis, MO * Hazelwood West High and Middle Schools, Hazelwood, MO * Cary Christian School, Cary, NC * Winston-Salem State University, Winston-Salem, NC * East Liverpool High School, East Liverpool, OH "Our students are truly excited about creating their own compositions with NOTION," said Lisa Ensinger, choral director of East Liverpool High School in East Liverpool, Ohio.
com PUPILS at a Liverpool high school enjoyed a half-term treat when Christian rock band LZ7 performed for them.
But Prof Saak, a renowned scholar of medieval, renaissance and reformation Europe, is now considering leaving his eldest son behind for a year as academically flourishing south Liverpool high schools are all full.
Nicholas Coon of Liverpool, a graduate of Liverpool High School and son of Jacklynn Coon, who plans to attend Le Moyne College.
Miss Berger also pointed out that the art-deco Littlewoods building, which opened in 1938, was destined to become the home of two Liverpool high schools.