Liverpool Football Club has received an allocation of 2889 stand tickets for this ALL ticket fixture.
What does LFC stand for?
LFC stands for Liverpool Football Club
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LFC
We have 159 other meanings of LFC in our Acronym Attic
- Leesburg Football Club (Virginia, USA)
- Legion Francaise de Combattants (French force in WWII)
- Letter for Commander
- Level of Free Convection (meteorology)
- Limoges Football Club (Limoges, France)
- Linfield Football Club (Belfast, Northern Ireland)
- Lint Free Cloth
- Lions Foundation of Canada
- Lithuanian Film Center
- Livingston Football Club (Scottish soccer team)
- Load Frequency Control
- Local Function Capabilities
- Locality Frame Count
- Logical Foundations of Computer Science
- Lompoc Foursquare Church (California)
- London First Centre (investment agency; UK)
- Londonderry Fire Company
- Looking for Clan (gaming forum)
- Loose Foot Computing
Samples in periodicals archive:
based brand has four-year sponsorship with Barclays Premier League club * Chevy Becomes Official Sponsor of Liverpool FC North American Tour Chevrolet today announced that it is entering into a four-year agreement with Liverpool Football Club to become its Official Automotive Partner.
Liverpool Football Club organised the chat with former Newcastle left-back Jose Enrique on the social network website Twitter, inviting fans to tweet their questions and mark them #askenrique They then posed the best questions to the player.
Liverpool football club announced late Sunday a sponsorship deal with British bank Standard Chartered, reportedly worth 80 million pounds over four years.
A statement on the club's official website read: "AS Roma announce they have reached an agreement with Liverpool Football Club for the acquisition of the sporting rights of the player John Arne Riise with effect from July 1 2008.
Based on my 13 years of successful experience as an owner of professional sports teams, and based in particular on the situation at Liverpool Football Club over the past year, it is clear such a committee approach would not be in the best interest of Kop, of the club or of the club's loyal supporters.
About Liverpool Football Club Liverpool Football Club is the most successful club in English footballing history, have won 18 league titles and been crowned champions' of Europe on 5 occasions, including the dramatic victory of 2005.
The board of Liverpool Football Club have today met with their financial advisers, Hawkpoint Partners, to consider these proposals.