The disease kills at least one million children under five in sub-Saharan Africa every year Now the School of Tropical Medicine is to play a key role in a new five-year programme Liverpool Associates in Tropical Health, the consultancy armof the school, is a partner in the Indoor Residual Spraying initiative.
What does LATH stand for?
LATH stands for Liverpool Associates in Tropical Health (UK; est. 1986)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LATH
We have 5 other meanings of LATH in our Acronym Attic
- Low Altitude Tactical Formation
- Louisiana Association Teachers of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Los Angeles Times Festival of Books
- Laboratory Animal Technologist
- Languages around the Globe (blog)
- Latgalian (linguistics)
- Louisiana Technology Group (New Orleans, LA)
- Lietuvos Autoriu Teisiu Gynimo Asociacijos (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Copyright Protection Association)
- Light Anti-Tank Guided Weapon
- Large Animal Teaching Hospital
- Los Angeles Team Handball Club
- Lake Area Technical Institute (Watertown, SD)
- Landsat Advanced Technology Instrument
- Licenciado en Administración de Tecnologías de Información (Spanish)
- Linee Aeree Transcontinentali Italiane (Italian: Italian Transcontinental Airlines)
- Loughborough Advanced Technology Initiative (UK)
- Lymphokine-Activated Tumor Inhibition
- Lithuanian Apparel and Textile Industry Association
- Licensing Authority for Teaching International English (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Louisiana Automobile Theft and Insurance Fraud Prevention Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
In September 2001, Liverpool Associates in Tropical Health, a non-profit making company set up to give financial support to the school, was presented with the Investors in People award.
Through its offshoot, Liverpool Associates in Tropical Health, it provides consultancy services to foreign governments in many areas of tropical disease and the technical expertise to set up and manage health programmes.