The future of the Liverpool Architecture and Design Trust is in jeopardy following the collapse of its subsidiary company and an outstanding pounds 100,000 loan it owes Liverpool City Council.
What does LADT stand for?
LADT stands for Liverpool Architecture and Design Trust (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LADT
- Low Altitude Demonstration System
- Limited Active Duty Service Commitment
- LaGrange Area Department of Special Education (LaGrange, IL)
- Ladder Logic Editor and Programmable Logic Controller Simulator
- Liverpool and District Scientific Industrial and Research Library Advisory Council
- Los Angeles Doctors Symphony Orchestra (Los Angeles, CA)
- Linux Audio Developer's Simple Plugin API
- Land Allocation Decision Support System (land use planning tool)
- Livingston Area Down Syndrome Society (est. 2003; Chatsworth, IL)
- Liable/Agent Data Transfer (US DOL)
- Local Area Data Transport
- Los Angeles Dream Team (online gaming team)
- Lunar Airborne Dust Toxicity Advisory Group (NASA)
- Los Angeles Delphi Users Group (California)
- Left Anterior Descending Coronary Vein
- Los Angeles Domestic Violence Prevention Collaborative (California)
- Local Air Defense Warning
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Los Angeles Doctor Who Viewing Society
- A LAnguage for Distributed sYstems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liverpool Architecture and Design Trust has been hit by a funding crisis following the meltdown of its subsidiary company LADT Training Ltd two weeks ago.
An internet poll by the Liverpool Architecture and Design Trust to find the city's grottiest district has decided on Lime Street.
THE Liverpool Architecture and Design Trust last night warmly welcomed news that the city is likely to win the UK's nomination for world heritage status.
John Ellcock of Liverpool Architecture and Design Trust, said:''It is nice to see that our work in the city has not gone unrecognised.
TAKE the Merseyside Architecture Week `Sense and the City' tour, created by Tony Siebenthale of Liverpool Architecture and Design Trust.
Byline: Lady Lucy French LADT awards, Metropolitan Cathedral Crypt The Liverpool Architecture and Design Trust Awards brought together a glittering array of guests, who included, left, architects Adam Hall, Alastair Shepperd and David Cornett, and, above, Liverpool City Council leader Mike Storey and Andrew Ferguson of Liverpool Vision.
Christopher Thorpe, Liverpool Architecture and Design Trust