Coupled with these efforts, The Capacity Project will also train a select group of Livermore High School students as home energy savings consultants and provide them with paid internships, where they will benefit from project-based STEM learning experiences and receive exposure to opportunities in the emerging green economy.
What does LHS stand for?
LHS stands for Livermore High School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHS
We have 204 other meanings of LHS in our Acronym Attic
- Lincolnton High School (Lincolnton, NC)
- Lindbergh High School (Renton, Washington)
- Linden High School (Linden, Michigan)
- Linganore High School (Frederick, MD)
- Linia Hutnicza Szerokotorowa (Zamosc, Poland)
- Liquid Hand Soap (cleaning product)
- Liquid Handling System (biotechnology)
- Liquide Hydraulique Synthétique (French: Synthetic Hydraulic Fluid)
- Littlestown High School (Littlestown, PA)
- Littleton High School (USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7378 Livermore * Dec 20-21, 23, Valley Dance Theatre, Livermore High School Theatre, 600 Maple St, 925.
Said Michelle Ridolfi, a former Livermore High School student who helped some second-grade tree planters, "They seemed really happy to be responsible for giving a tree life.