He is a member and former chair of the Alameda County Transportation Authority/Alameda County Transportation Improvement Authority, chair of the Alameda County Congestion Management Agency and is a member of the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority (LAVTA).
What does LAVTA stand for?
LAVTA stands for Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority (Livermore, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LAVTA in our Acronym Attic
- London African Volunteers Network (UK)
- Los Alamos Visiting Nurse Service (New Mexico)
- Louisiana Automated Victim Notification System
- Lassen Volcanic National Park (US National Park Service)
- Lancaster Area Victim Offender Reconciliation Program (faith-based justice program; Lancaster, PA)
- Latin American Vertebral Osteoporosis Study
- Louisiana Association of Video Professionals
- Life Academy of Vocational Studies (UN)
- Low-Affinity Vanadate-Sensitive
- Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara (California tri-county region)
- Local Ad Valorem Tax Reduction (Kansas)
- Local Ad Valorem Tax Reduction Fund
- Left Atrioventricular Valve
- Live Attenuated Varicella Vaccine (immunology)
- Lower Arkansas Valley Water Conservancy District (Rocky Ford, CO)
- Livermore-Amador Valley Water Management Agency (California)
- Ladies against Women
- Land Attack Warfare (US Navy)
- Landing Weight (aviation)
- Language Arts and Writing (course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Local Ireland newspaper the Tri-Valley Herald recently reported that the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority has approved the submission of an application for $165,000 in funds from the Bay Area Air Quality Management District for the purchase of diesel-powered hybrid electric buses.
Emily Hehemann, First Transit Graham Garfield, Chicago Transit Authority Hamish Campbell, Metrolinx (GO Transit) Jamie Cressman, BAE Systems Jarod Varner, Denton County Transportation Authority Jeff Flynn, Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority Jeff Wood, Reconnecting America Jessica Mefford-Miller, St.