Combined liver-kidney transplantation was performed in 54 cases and liver-kidney-pancreas in 1 case.
What does LKT stand for?
LKT stands for Liver-Kidney Transplantation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LKT
We have 6 other meanings of LKT in our Acronym Attic
- Ludowe Kluby Sportowe (Polish: Folk Sport Clubs)
- Liver, Kidney, Spleen, Bladder
- Lake Kegonsa Sailing Club (Wisconsin)
- Li Ka Shing Center (Stanford University School of Medicine; Palo Alto, CA)
- Linux Kernel Stream Control Transmission Protocol
- Lower Kuskokwim School District (Alaska)
- Li Ka Shing Foundation (Hong Kong)
- Linux Kernel Source Reference
- Linux Kernel State Tracer
- Lelaki Komunis Terakhir (Malay: The Last Communist; film)
- Living Kidney Transplantation
- Lucian K. Truscott IV (freelance writer; author)
- Lugano Kart Team (go-karts; est. 1995; Switzerland)
- Landsman Kill Trail Association (est. 1968; Rhinebeck, NY)
- Lietuvos Kaimo Turizmo Asociacijos (Lithuanian: Lithuania Rural Tourism Association)
- Latihan Kepemimpinan Tingkat Dasar (Indonesian: Level Basic Leadership Training)
- Lakeview Townhomes
- Lomba Karya Tulis Ilmiah (Indonesian: Held Create Scientific)
- Lomba Keilmuan Teknik Industri (Indonesian: Scientific Contest of Industrial Engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For majority of patients the only real option today is a combined liver-kidney transplantation which is available to a very limited number of patients worldwide.